About receiving a second opinion
No referral letter is required. Please feel free to consult with us if you have any questions during your rheumatism treatment.
We have received many second opinions in the past, and the following seems to be the most common type of consultations;
- I'm getting better, but I can't seem to get rid of the pain in one place.
- I have been treated by a rheumatologist, but the deformity is progressing slowly, so I am worried.
- My CRP is in the normal range, but I still have pain.
- I have to visit the hospital and have blood tests many times, but I wish I could reduce the number of visits.
- I'm using expensive biological agents (bio-injectable drugs), but I wish I could reduce the cost of medical care.
What you need to prepare
A letter of introduction is not required.
Please bring your medication booklet or list of medications you are taking and as much of your past blood data as possible.
If you are bringing X-ray or CT images, please bring them on a CD rather than a film.
It eliminates duplicate and unnecessary inspections.
Whether the diagnosis and treatment are appropriate.
What other treatment options are there?
We will be frank with you about our opinions.
Appointments are required for first-time patients.
Priority is given to patients who book an appointment in advance.
To make a reservation, please click on the "WEB Appointment" tab.
You can schedule an appointment for the first visit in any empty slot. If you know someone who speaks Japanese it might be easier to ask them to help.
Canceling an appointment is simple.
On the Web
You can make an appointment online 24 hours a day.
Appointments can be made 24 hours a day.
Monday-Saturday 10:00-13:00 14:30-17:00
If you are using a smart phone, you can make a call.
If you would like to see a doctor by telemedicine, please send us an email once.
Rough estimates of medical expenses for patients who do not have Japanese public insurance.
- Initial consultation fee:2,880yen
- Return fee:730yen
- Bio-injection prescription costs:220yen
The cost of one injection;
- Humira 40MG Syringe:54,948yen
- Adalimumab BS 40MG Syringe:34,712yen
- Etanercept BS 25MG Syringe:7,275yen
- Etanercept BS 50MG Syringe:13,879yen
- Blood test costs:10,000-20,000yen
- Chest X-ray costs（2R）:2,870yen
- Echographic examination:3,500yen
A receipt in English can be issued. We are currently considering whether a detailed statement in English can be created.
If you come to the clinic,a letter of introduction from a doctor as well as a blood test results or an X-ray are recommended.